Equal Opportunity Office staff members are available to provide training upon request to any University department or student, faculty or employee group. Training topics include:
- Introduction to the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy
- Accommodating persons with disabilities
- Understanding sexual consent at UGA
- UGA's sexual assault response protocol for University employees
- What to do if you, or someone you know, has been sexually assaulted
- Creating an inclusive community for individuals who identify as LGBTQ
- Other NDAH-related topics upon request
To schedule a training, please contact the EOO at email@example.com or (706) 542-7912.
Additionally, at least twice each quarter, the Equal Opportunity Office offers through UGA’s Training and Development Center an introductory course on the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy that explains the practical applications of the policy and the reporting responsibilities of University employees. Attending this training counts as an elective toward the Diversity and Inclusion Certificate. To register, please go to: http://www.hr.uga.edu/training.
The attached PDF file also identifies sexual violence awareness and prevention programs that are available at UGA through the EOO and other offices on campus.