Equal Opportunity Office staff members are available to provide training upon request to any University department, or to any student, faculty or employee group. Training topics include:
- Introduction to the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy
- Introduction to the Sexual Misconduct Policy
- UGA's Sexual Assault Response (SAR) Protocol for University employees
- Sexual violence awareness and prevention*
- What to do if you, or someone you know, has been sexually assaulted
- Best practices for accommodating students and employees with disabilities
- LGBTQ Primer: Creating an inclusive community for individuals who identify as LGBTQ
- Other NDAH Policy-related topics upon request
The Equal Opportunity Office offers trainings on many of the topics listed above on a quarterly basis through UGA's Training and Development Center. "Introduction to the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy" and "LGBTQ Primer" both count as an elective toward UGA's Diversity and Inclusion Certificate. To review course offerings at the Training and Development Center and to register, please go to: http://www.hr.uga.edu/training.
Upon request, the Equal Opportunity Office will also provide trainings on any of the topics listed above for any group of students, faculty, staff and/or other University community members. To request a training, please contact the EOO at firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 542-7912.
*The attached PDF file identifies sexual violence awareness and prevention programs that are available at UGA through the EOO and other offices on campus.