Date: Thursday May 15, 2014
Location(NEW): Room 148 Miller Learning Center, UGA Athens Campus, Athens, GA
In celebration of Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD), this Meet-and-Greet event will include presentations on the following topics:
- Importance of Accessibility for Electronic and Information Technology
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 -- What's it all about?
- Best Practices for Content Management Systems (CMS) - Making a Webmaster's Job Less Stressful
- 10 Tips for Creating Accessible Websites
- and more!
Additional Event Details:
- Free -- No Registration Required.
- *Updated* Informational flyer is attached to post on your office door, local bulletin boards, digital signage and university websites.
- Pay and Accessible parking is available nearby in Tate Center Parking Deck
- The University of Georgia is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact Janet Sylvia, firstname.lastname@example.org 706.542.3936 at least 2 weeks prior to the event to arrange accommodations.