Welcome to the home page for the Equal Opportunity Office (EOO) for The University of Georgia (UGA).
The EOO is responsible for ensuring that UGA complies with all applicable laws and policies regarding discrimination on the basis of race, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin, religion, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The EOO also:
- Administers and enforces UGA’s Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
- Administers within the UGA community the University System of Georgia Board of Regents' Student Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Houses the University’s Title IX Coordinator and ADA/Section 504 Coordinator
- Administers the University’s Affirmative Action Plan for University employees
- Maintains the University System of Georgia Applicant Clearinghouse (a job placement referral service for colleges and universities in the Board of Regents’ system)
- Coordinates UGA’s Ombudsperson Program.