Occurs when an individual takes non-consensual or abusive sexual advantage of another for his or her own advantage or benefit, or to the benefit or advantage of anyone other than the one being exploited.
Examples of sexual exploitation may include, but are not limited to, the following
1. Invasion of sexual privacy;
2. Prostituting another individual;
3. Non-consensual photos, video or audio of sexual activity;
4. Non-consensual distribution of photo, video or audio of sexual activity, even if the sexual activity or video or audio taken of sexual activity was consensual;
5. Intentional observation of nonconsenting individuals who are partially undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts;
6. Knowingly transmitted an STD or HIV to another individual through sexual activity;
7. Intentionally and inappropriately exposing one's breasts, buttocks, groin, or genitals in non-consensual circumstances; and/or
8. Sexually-based bullying.