UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
Equal Opportunity Office
NDAH COMPLAINT FORM
The University of Georgia is committed to providing an environment for living, study and work that is free from discrimination and harassment. Before submitting this form, please review the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy. Allegations of sexual misconduct against a student, including any form of gender or sex-based discrimination or harassment, will be administered through the Student Sexual Misconduct Policy.
Submit this Form by mail or in person to: Submit by email to:
Equal Opportunity Office (EOO) email@example.com
119 Holmes-Hunter Academic Building
Athens, GA 30602
Scope: To investigate your complaint, it may be necessary to interview you, the alleged offender(s), and any witnesses with knowledge of the allegation or defenses. Any issues that arise during the investigation that are outside the scope of the NDAH Policy and irrelevant to the NDAH complaint will not be independently investigated by the EOO. However, if unprofessional conduct or inappropriate behavior that does not fall within the scope of the NDAH Policy comes to light in the course of the EOO investigation, such conduct or behavior will be referred to the respective department or to Human Resources.
Anonymity: This complaint form may be submitted anonymously. The reporter is encouraged to provide any information related to the report in order to facilitate an investigation into the reported conduct. Legal and regulatory obligations may require the university to take some action once it is informed that prohibited harassment or discrimination may be occurring. Not having the identity of the reporter may limit the ability to respond fully to the incident and may limit the ability to discipline the respondent.
Confidentiality: Legal and regulatory obligations may require the university to take some action once it is informed that prohibited harassment or discrimination may be occurring. Although the confidentiality of the information received and the privacy of the individuals involved cannot be guaranteed, they will be protected to as great an extent as is possible. The expressed wishes of the complainant regarding confidentiality will be considered in the context of the university's legal obligation to act upon the charge and the right of the charged party to be informed of the charge. Honoring the request for confidentiality may limit the ability to respond fully to the incident and may limit the ability to discipline the respondent.
Instructions for Submitting Forms – please choose one of the following:
1. Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) installed.
2. If using a PC, please right-click and save the form to your desktop, rather than open in your web browser (see below if using a Mac).
3. Complete the form and click Submit Form to email or scanned form to
4. Fax the completed form to: (706) 542-2822
5. Mail or bring completed form to: Equal Opportunity Office (EOO); 119 Holmes-Hunter Academic Building; Athens, GA 30602
Submitting Forms on a Mac
The default behavior on Macs is to either open the form in your web browser or open in the Preview App. Both of these are problematic. Please use Acrobat to fill out and submit your forms.
1. Right-click (or CTL-click) on the links above and choose “Save Link As…”
2. Save the document to your Desktop; right-click (or CTL-click) it and choose “Open With” -- picking Acrobat from the list of apps.
3. Now the form will open in Acrobat. You should be able to fill out and email the saved or scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org