NDAH / Sexual Misconduct Complaint Form
The University of Georgia is committed to providing an environment for living, study and work that is free from discrimination and harassment, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex or gender in any of its education or employment programs and activities in compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972. Completing and submitting this form is one method of reporting 1) any alleged conduct that may be a violation of Title IX and USG's Sexual Misconduct Policy, or 2) any allegations of discrimination and harassment based on a protected category in the UGA Non Discrimination Anti-Harassment Policy. Allegations of sexual misconduct, including any form of gender or sex-based discrimination or harassment, will be administered through the Sexual Misconduct Policy.
Please Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat to fill out and submit this form
Submit this form by mail or in person to:
Equal Opportunity Office (EOO)
Title IX Coordinator
278 Brooks Hall
310 Herty Drive
Athens, GA 30602
Submit by email to:
Please review the Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (NDAH) Policy and/or Sexual
Misconduct Policy before submitting this form.
Scope for NDAH Complaints:
To investigate your complaint, it may be necessary to interview you, the alleged offender(s), and any witnesses with knowledge of the allegation or defenses. Any issues that arise during the investigation that are outside the scope of the NDAH Policy and irrelevant to the NDAH complaint will not be independently investigated by the EOO. However, if unprofessional conduct or inappropriate behavior that does not fall within the scope of the NDAH Policy comes to light in the course of the EOO investigation, such conduct or behavior will be referred to the respective department or to Human Resources.
This complaint form may be submitted anonymously. The reporter is encouraged to provide any information related to the report in order to facilitate an investigation into the reported conduct. Legal and regulatory obligations may require the university to take some action once it is informed that prohibited harassment/discrimination or sexual misconduct may be occurring. Not having the identity of the reporter may limit the ability to respond fully to the incident and may limit the ability to discipline the respondent.
Legal and regulatory obligations may require the university to take some action once it is informed that prohibited harassment/discrimination or sexual misconduct may be occurring. Although the confidentiality of the information received and the privacy of the individuals involved cannot be guaranteed, they will be protected to as great an extent as is possible. The expressed wishes of the complainant regarding confidentiality will be considered in the context of the university's legal obligation to act upon the charge and the right of the charged party to be informed of the charge. Honoring the request for confidentiality may limit the ability to respond fully to the incident and may limit the ability to discipline the respondent.
Should you desire one or more forms of support or care, there are a number of support resources on and around the Athens campus, including, but not limited to those you may view by clicking on this link: Supporting Resources
Instructions for Submitting Forms – please choose one of the following:
1. Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) installed.
2. If using a PC, please right-click and save the form to your desktop, rather than open in your web browser (see below if using a Mac).
3. Complete the form and click Submit at the bottom of the form (red button) to email
4. Print, Scan and Fax the completed form to: (706) 542-2822
5. Mail or bring completed form to: Equal Opportunity Office (EOO); 310 Herty Drive, 278 Brooks Hall; Athens, GA 30602
Submitting Forms on a Mac
The default behavior on Macs is to either open the form in your web browser or open in the Preview App. Both of these are problematic. Please use Acrobat to fill out and submit your forms.
1. Right-click (or CTL-click) on the link above and choose “Save Link As…”
2. Save the document to your Desktop; right-click (or CTL-click) it and choose “Open With” -- picking Acrobat from the list of apps.
3. Now the form will open in Acrobat. You should be able to fill out and submit by clicking the red button at the bottom of the form, or saving and emailing or printing the saved or scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org